Mini Basic sparkling silverMini Basic sparkling silver
Our favorite gitta Basic lightweight backpack in a mini version!.
A particularly lightweight backpack with a fresh, young look that suits kids and parents. It has back straps, a carry strap and straps for hanging it on any stroller or carriage. Perfect for anyone’s everyday use, and definitely a boon for parents.
Did you know that the gitta brand is vegan? We protect the environment. We love animals and live with a lovely cat who tolerates us. We make sure to use plant-based fabrics from natural sources that do no ecological damage.
What’s more, some of our products are packaged by Reut, an NPO that helps the mentally ill integrate in the job market. Our credo has always guided us to use the finest quality and most durable materials so that gitta products may be handed down from one child to the next, and to friends as well…
- Zippered front pocket plus two bottle pockets.
- Main compartment with especially large opening.
- 4 internal pockets.
- Bag may be hung high on all types of strollers using gitta Grips (included).
- Two side compartments for bottles.
- 2.2 Gal. (8.5 L) / H 11” x W 10” x D 4.7” (28 x 25 x 12 cm).
- Technofiber fabric that is pleasant to the touch, lightweight, durable, water-repellent, machine-washable (30°C) and quick-drying in the shade.
Returns & Delivery
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
There are no reviews yet.